Education: Kutztown University
- B.F.A. Crafts – Fibers (concentration in weaving)
- Deans List – Spring2010
- Honors Program – 2008-2010
- President of cycling collegiate club2011
- Vice-President of cycling collegiate club2010-2011
International Textiles Manufacturers Association – 2012 – Conferance
A multi-day conference held in North Carolina
Nene Humphery - 2009 – Circling the Center
A combination of performance and audio visual work the mourning braid project encapsulated the creation of the mourning braids made in the 17-1800s. The braids were made as a last token of a lost loved one. Humphery took the rhymes and the sounds of the braids and turned it into a performance piece along with and installation.
Restoration for the restaurant School -2009
Working for the Walnut Hill College restaurant school restoring the bar area crown molding. Made of Plaster from the late 1800s to early 1900s there was years of paint from the previous occupancy. The plaster crown molding was carefully striped of its paint.
Sheridan drawing 2008
A piece was done on commission for the tower magazine(magazine for alumi) on the new Sheridan art building.
Foundations show 2009 –Displayed in Lobby Gallery
Somethings Looming Gallery – 2010 – Daily Fiber In-take
Eckhaus Gallery - 2012 – Textiles Now
Berks Guild of Crafts -2012 – Spring Show
- 2009- 2010 Kubok town watch in Kutztown
- 2008-2011 campus life and works with cycling club
- Natural dye Processes
- Multi-harness from 4-8
- Needle point
- Centrifugal casting
- Jewelry construction and soldering
- Slip casting
- Some restoration
- Cinema 4D
- Final Cut Pro
- Resident assistant 2009-2010
- Working in on campus housing as a resident assistant. The job included doing rounds of the building, guiding freshmen and other upperclassman through a housing experience, creating a community to live in, setting up events and other curriculum activities as a way of connecting students, and being a student role-model for others.
- Kohl’s 2006 – present
- Working on register and replenishment around the store. Work in every department with the exception of intimates. Acting as a key point of sales within a team of people.
- Construction 2009- present
- Work for Paul Miller and the Walnut hill Restaurant school. Working on the demo of building interiors to refurbish the insides as dorm rooms in the University City area of Philadelphia. This coupled with working in the school itself doing other assorted work.
- Working on an outside job under Paul Miller Renovating a house 2011.
- The student bookstore2010-2012
- Working at the art desk taking orders, providing customer service, and replenishing the department.
- The Art Education and crafts Department – 2008-present
- Working as a Studio monitor at the foundations department as a shop tech. and providing help for foundations department students. 2008-2012